This data protection information applies to the data processing on the website www.vistrax.com, which is carried out by the following controller:
CONZE Informatik GmbH, Agathastr. 63, 57368 Lennestadt, Germany, tel: +49 2721 600778-0, fax: +49 2721 600778-80, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The external data protection officer of Conze Informatik GmbH is available for you under the following contact data:
Markus Weber, dokuworks GmbH, Birlenbacher Str. 20, 57078 Siegen, e-mail: email@example.com
Collection and retention of personal data and type and purpose of use
When you visit our website www.vistrax.com, information is automatically sent to our website server by the browser you are using on your device. This information is temporarily retained in a log file. The information listed below is automatically collected and retained until it is automatically deleted, generally after one week:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the file opened,
- Website from which you accessed our website (referrer URL),
- Browser used and optionally your computer’s operating system as well as the name of your access provider.
We process the data listed above for the following purposes:
- to guarantee the establishment of a smooth connection to the website,
- to guarantee easy use of our website,
- to evaluate system security and stability,
- to investigate any suspicious or unauthorized access attempts (DoS/DDoS attacks, among others) and
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for processing the data is Art. 6, para. 1, sent. 1, lit. f of the GDPR. Our justified interest is consistent with the purposes listed above for which we collect the data. As a rule we do not use the data we collect to identify you. However, we reserve the right to do so in the event it becomes necessary to investigate unauthorized access to or misuse of our site.
In addition, we have implemented Cookies and Analysis Tools on our website
Data collection and use for contract processing; contact
We collect personal data if you voluntarily provide it to us as part of your order or when you contact us (e.g. using the contact form or email). Mandatory fields are marked as such, because in these cases we need the data to process the contract or to process your contact and you cannot send the order or contact without their specification. Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms. We use the data provided by you in accordance with Art. 6, para. 1, sent. 1 b GDPR for contract processing and processing your inquiries. Insofar as you have given your consent in accordance with Art. 6, para. 1, sent. 1 a GDPR by deciding to open a customer account, we use your data for the purpose of opening a customer account. After completion of the contract, deletion of your customer account or after completion of the request you have made, your data will be restricted for further processing and deleted after the tax and commercial retention periods, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use the data beyond that, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this declaration. It is possible to delete your customer account at any time and either by sending a message to the contact option described below or by using a function provided in the customer account.
Use of data in payment processing
On our website you have the choice of various payment service providers. In order to process payments, we pass on the collected payment data to the credit institution commissioned with the payment, the payment service provider or the payment service. In some cases, the selected payment service providers may collect this data themselves or you may have to create an account there. In this case, you must log in with your access data to the relevant payment service provider during the ordering process. The data protection declaration applies here. You can find the payment service providers we use in the payment information
The legal basis for the processing of personal data in the ordering process is Art. 6, para. 1 f GDPR. The consent given to the transfer of data in the ordering process by consent can be revoked at any time, even without giving reasons, with effect for the future.
Data transfer to shipping service providers
If you have given us your express consent for this during or after your order, we will provide personal data in accordance with Art. 6, para. 1, sent. 1 a GDPR, to the required minimum, to shipping service providers, if this is necessary for the execution of the contract.
Evaluation function on this website
For the evaluation function on this page, in addition to your evaluation, information about the time the evaluation was created, your e-mail address and, if you do not post anonymously, the user name you selected is saved.
The ratings are saved on the basis of your consent (Art. 6, para. 1 a GDPR). You can withdraw your consent at any time. All you need to do is send us an informal email. The legality of the data processing already carried out remains unaffected by the revocation.
When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using the form provided on the website. A valid e-mail address is required so that we know who sent the request and can respond to it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
Data provided for purposes of contacting us is processed in accordance with Art. 6, para. 1, sent. 1, lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
We will automatically delete the data we collect and process in the framework of your contact with us after your inquiry has been handled.
Transfer of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We transfer your personal data that we have collected via this website to third parties only if:
- you have given your express consent for such a transfer in accordance with Article 6, para. 1, sent. 1, lit. a GDPR,
- the transfer is necessary in accordance with Article 6, para. 1, sent. 1, lit. f GDPR for the establishment, exercise or defense of claims under the law and there is no reason to assume that you have a justified overriding interest in not allowing your data to be transferred,
- if we are legally obligated to transfer the data in accordance with Art. 6, para. 1, sent. 1, lit. c GDPR, and
- the transfer is permitted by law and in accordance with Art. 6, para. 1, sent. 1, lit. b GDPR for the handling of contractual relationships with you.
To optimize the user-friendliness of our site, we also use temporary cookies that are retained on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, the site automatically knows that you have visited us before and what data and settings you have entered so you do not have to enter them again.
We process the data processed by cookies exclusively on the basis of your prior consent, Art. 6, para. 1, lit. a GDPR. In this case, we process the data collected through cookies for the above-described purposes. You can also configure your browser so that cookies are not saved on your computer, or so that a notice always appears before a new cookie is saved. However, if you deactivate all cookies you may not be able to use all the functions of our website.
The tracking measures listed below and used by us will only be carried out with your consent on the basis of Art. 6, para. 1, sent. 1 lit. a GDPR. With the following tracking measures we want to ensure a demand-oriented design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the information texts for the corresponding tracking tools.
For the purpose of demand-oriented design and continuous optimization of our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Irland; hereinafter “Google”). On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer.
Google Analytics creates pseudonymised user profiles for us. The information generated by the Google Analytics cookie about your use of this website such as
- Browser type/version,
- the operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of the server request,
are transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services associated with the use of the website and the Internet for the purposes of market research and demand-oriented design of these Internet pages. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of the company. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other data from Google. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on this link (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de). An opt-out cookie is set to prevent future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics Help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Google Ads Conversion Tracking
We use the "Google Ads" online advertising program on our website and in this context conversion tracking (visit campaign evaluation).
Google Ads is an offer from Google Ireland Limited, a company registered and operated under Irish law with its registered office at Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (www.google.com).
Insofar as information is transferred to Google servers in the USA and stored there, the American company Google LLC is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield.
A current certificate can be viewed here. Due to this agreement between the USA and the European Commission, the latter has determined an appropriate level of data protection for companies certified under the Privacy Shield.
Google Ireland Limited is therefore the company affiliated with Google, which is responsible for the processing of your data and compliance with the applicable data protection laws.
If you click on an advertisement placed by Google, a cookie for the conversion tracking is placed on your computer. These cookies enable Google to recognize your internet browser. They have a limited validity, do not contain any personal data and are therefore not used for personal identification. If a user visits certain pages of our website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and we can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page. Every Google Ads customer receives a different cookie. There is therefore no possibility that cookies can be tracked by us via the websites. The information that is obtained using the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics. Here we find out the total number of users who clicked on one of our ads and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag.
We only receive statistical evaluations from Google and no information with which users can be personally identified. Based on these evaluations, we can see which of the advertising measures used are particularly effective.
Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- under Art. 15 GDPR to request information concerning your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information on the purpose of the processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period of time the data will be stored, your right to the correction, erasure, restriction of processing, your right to object, your right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data if it was not originally collected by us, and the potential existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if so, reliable information on the details of such processes;
We may only refuse to disclose information to you if and to the extent that such information would reveal information which must be kept secret in accordance with a legal provision or its nature, in particular because of the overriding legitimate interests of a third party (§ 29 para. 1 sentence 2 BDSG), the responsible public authority has established to us that the disclosure of the data would endanger public security or order or otherwise adversely affect the welfare of the Federal Republic of Germany or a federal state (§ 34 para. 1 No. 1 BDSG in conjunction with § 33 para. 1 No. 2 lit. b BDSG), or the data are stored only because they may not be deleted due to legal or statutory storage regulations, or exclusively serve purposes of data backup or data protection control and the provision of information would require a disproportionate effort and processing for other purposes is excluded by suitable technical and organizational measures (§ 34 para. 1 No. 2 BDSG).
- under Art. 16 GDPR to demand the immediate correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data retained by us;
- under Art. 17 GDPR to demand the erasure of your personal data retained by us, unless the processing of this data is necessary to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information that is required to comply with legal requirements for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- under Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of processing of your personal data if you contest its accuracy, the processing is unlawful, the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and we no longer need the data, although you require it for the establishment, exercise of defense of legal claims, or you have contested its processing under Art. 21 GDPR.
- under Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to demand its transfer to another authorized person;
- under Art. 7, para. 3, to withdraw your previously given consent at any time. If you do, we will no longer be able to continue any data processing that was based on this consent,
- • if your personal data is processed on the basis of justified interests in accordance with Art. 6, para. 1, sentence 1, letter f GDPR, under Art. 21 GDPR you can object to the processing of your personal data if grounds exist that are related to your particular situation or your objection is directed toward direct marketing. In the latter case you have a general right to contest processing of your personal data by us without having to describe your particular situation.
You also have a general right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Supervisory Authority having jurisdiction for you. The authority responsible for us is the „Landesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz Nordrhein-Westfalen“.
To exercise your right to withdraw your consent or to object to the processing of your personal information, just sent an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
During your website visit, we use common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption together with the highest encryption level that is currently supported by your browser. This is generally 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will instead use 128-bit v3 technology. You can determine whether an individual page of our Internet site is transmitted in encrypted form by looking for the locked display of the lock or key symbol in the bottom status line of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data from accidental or malicious tampering, partial or total loss, destruction and unauthorized third-party access. Our security measures are continuously updated as the technology evolves.
Currentness and amendment of this data protection notice
This data protection notice is valid as of May 2018. As a result of the evolution of our website and offerings on it, or as a result of modified legal or official requirements, it may occasionally be necessary to amend this data protection notice. You can at any time consult and print out the current data protection notice on the website under http://www.vistrax.com/privacypolicy/