End User License Agreement (EULA)
vistrax – The digital Visitor Book (hereinafter known as “Software”) www.vistrax.com
These EULA are part of the General Terms and Conditions of CONZE Informatik GmbH, Agathastrasse 63, 57368 Lennestadt, Tel.: +49 (0) 2721.600778-0, Fax: +49 (0) 2721.600778-80, email@example.com, (hereinafter “CONZE”) .
2. Subject of the License
The subject of the license is the respective software vistrax (hereinafter the “software”) as supplied by CONZE, including any documentation etc. as well as any demo versions, trial versions or beta versions.
3. Reproduction Rights and Access Protection
(1) The software of CONZE including user documentation, developer documentation, user manuals, etc. as well as any demo versions, beta versions and trial versions is protected by German copyright law and by international copyright treaties. Protection is also maintained through other laws and agreements on intellectual property.
(2) The customer may reproduce the software in the contractually agreed scope, i.e. he may access the software simultaneously only from the contractually agreed number of workplaces, and he should keep a backup copy of the software and the license key. The customer does not receive any other rights to the software.
(3) The customer is obliged to prevent unauthorized access by third parties to the license key by taking suitable precautions. The delivered license keys are to be kept in a place where they are safe against unauthorized access by third parties. The customer's employees have to made aware that they are obliged to adhere to these license terms as well as the provisions of copyright law. If an employee of the customer violates the copyright of CONZE, the customer is obliged to do everything in his power to clarify the copyright infringement, in particular to immediately inform CONZE in writing about the corresponding infringement acts. The same applies to any infringing access or attempt to access the software, the documentation provided or other accompanying material.
4. Multiple Usage
(1) The customer may only use the software on an operating system platform and with a database, which have been specified by CONZE in the minimum requirements for operating the respective software.
(2) If the customer wants to use the software on several workplaces at the same time, he needs a corresponding number and quality of software licenses. A software license is bound to the specific hardware of the workplace. The software checks the number of licenses that are being used simultaneously. If the maximum number of concurrently available licenses is exceeded, the use at those workstations will be denied for which there is no free license available at the time the program starts.
5. Decompilation and Software Modifications
(1) The retranslation of the software provided into other code forms (recompilation) and all other types of reclassification of the various stages of the software's production (reverse engineering) - including unauthorized changes to the software - are strictly prohibited. In individual cases, prior written consent from CONZE is required.
(2) Signature verification, license protection mechanisms, copyright notices, license keys as well as other software identification features must never be removed or changed.
(3) The integrated signature verification of the software recognizes any change in the original softw are supplied by CONZE. In this case, the software can only be used to a limited extent as a demo version, or cannot be used at all.
6. Sale, Renting and Transfer
(1) If the software is resold, the customer must hand over all original data carriers to the purchaser. This also applies to license keys, user manuals and other accompanying material. In the event of any transfer, the customer is also obliged to completely remove the software, including the license key and all files created with it, on a retained computer unit so that they can no longer be recovered.
(2) As a result of a transfer, the customer’s right to use the transferred software, the license key, the user manuals, and other accompanying material will expire. The customer does not have the right to rent, sublicense or grant third parties rights to the software.
7. Loss of License Keys
The risk of losing a license key falls within the sphere of the customer. In the event of theft or other loss of a license key, CONZE bears no obligation to subsequent delivery.
8. Reservation of Rights
(1) CONZE reserves the permanent rights of use concerning the software provided to the customer, until the claims arising from the transfer of the software have been paid in full, and in the case of payment by order documents - such as checks or bills of exchange - until they have been redeemed. Up to this point, the customer shall only be granted temporary and revocable rights of use.
(2) If CONZE asserts the reservation of rights, the customer's right to continue using the software, the license key, the documentation, the manual and other accompanying material shall expire. In this case, the customer is obliged - without this being deemed a withdrawal from the contract - to delete the supplied license keys and to completely remove the software and all files created with it on all computer units so that they can no longer be recovered.
9. Violation of License Terms
If the customer is in violation of the licensing terms, without prejudice to claims for damages and legal action by CONZE, this may, in particular, cause an exclusion of the customer from the procurement of software, software updates (updates) or software corrections (patches) and technical support from CONZE.
10. Final Provisions
(1) The present EULA is subject only to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany, to the exclusion of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
(2) Should any provision of these EULA be or become ineffective, this does not affect the effectiveness of the license terms.
CONZE Informatik GmbH, Agathastraße 63 D-57368 Lennestadt, Germany, www.conze.com
Copyright (C) 2020 All Rights reserved
February 14, 2020